Everything you need to know about becoming a Franchisee: requirements, steps and timing. We’ll work with you to complete the multi-phased process with your application.
MASTER FRANCHISE REQUIREMENTS. IS SHERPA KIDS RIGHT FOR YOU?
A successful Sherpa Kids franchisee is motivated and willing to follow the Sherpa Kids system. Sherpa Kids programs are franchised to carefully selected, highly trained culturally diverse, owner-operators who run our programs as an independently owned and operated small business. But they do not have to work onsite in the business. So you need to:
BE A GOOD COMMUNICATOR AND PEOPLE FOCUSED
BE CONFIDENT AND WILLING TO GROW A SUBSTANTIAL BUSINESS VIA FRANCHISE SALES
BE WILLING TO TRAVEL
BE AN ADVOCATE FOR CHANGE AND BE PREPARED TO WORK WITH GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS.
HAVE A BACKGROUND IN MANAGEMENT
HAVE A MARKETING OR SALES BACKGROUND, IT IS HELPFUL, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
THE MASTER FRANCHISEE START-UP PROCESS.
You will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Our Sherpa Kids head office support team will provide constant help and support meaning you will never be alone. We collaborate and assist you.
You ask for and submit our application form and confidentiality agreement.
- Complete your initial Master Franchise application here.
- Application reviewed, then the Sherpa Kids franchise team will contact you.
- Receive and review Franchise Package which provides prospective franchisees with information about the franchiser, the franchise system and the agreements that will be required so that you have the information needed to make an informed decision.
- Provide proof of citizenship or Permanent Resident.
- Provide proof of assets.
- Credit check and initial financial review completed.
Follow up contact will then be made by the Sherpa Kids International Development Team to answer any initial questions you may have. Once your application has been successfully completed, vetted a meeting will be arranged for further discussion (could be via Skype or ZOOM).
- Once initial screening is complete, meet with Sherpa Kids International Development Team.
- Conduct due diligence; talk with existing franchisees.
- Select territory and you develop a business plan.
Both parties conduct due diligence, further market research and discuss your business plan.
- Background checks completed
- Present business plan to Franchise Manager
- Submit legal entity documentation
- Financial review completed, based on business plan
- If all criteria met, receive franchise approval
Both parties agree, a deposit payment is required to secure state, training schedule agreed. Country Franchise Agreement documentation prepared and issued for executing.
- Sign Franchise Agreement
- If approval received, begin franchisee training
- Select & submit site/schools for approval
- Secure financing
Once signed documents are returned, we commence the exciting journey of training. It is a shared experience and we are committed to making the journey as smooth as possible.
- Sign Franchise Agreement
- Attend Induction Training at Sherpa Kids HQ
- Regionalise Sherpa Kids templates
- Launch your Sherpa Kids business